wincvs and cygwin (tcl DLL naming issue)

Reid Thompson Reid.Thompson@ateb.com
Wed Feb 4 00:53:00 GMT 2004

my 2 cents, and what i believe is an easier and more appropriate
solution ( think like you're on unix/linux) - for your cygwin
bash/rxvt/etc terminals explicitely set the path in your .bashrc such
that the cygwin binaries are found first -- and either do not add the
cygwin binary paths to the windows path, or make sure that they are at
the end.  i.e. when i open a cygwin terminal any call to a cygwin
compiled application will find the cygwin binaries first, and vice versa
for a windows terminal.