XEmacs and Windows Fonts

Paul Stodghill stodghil@cs.cornell.edu
Wed Feb 4 17:02:00 GMT 2004

I observed this behavior with Cygwin's XEmacs too. I do not see this
with Andy Piper's netinstall of 21.4.13 or 21.4.15, which I compiled
from CVS myself.

I don't know if it is a 21.4.14 problem or a configuration problem. When
21.4.15 for Cygwin is released, I will be in a better position to track
this down, if we still see it.

In the meantime, if you want to compile 21.4.15 for yourself,

    % ./configure --without-x11 --pdump
    % make
    % make install