CVS server install on Cygwin with SSH Authentification on Windows XP Pro : author still the same

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Sat Feb 14 16:21:00 GMT 2004

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004, Flo wrote:

> > Doesn't look like you're using Cygwin's cvs client...
>
> No i use cygwin only for the server but for the client station (another
> PC from my network) : i make the client tests from my IDE (Intellij
> IDEA). i copied the CVS.exe (from cygwin i think) and put it on the
> client station in the directory : D:\dev\cvs\. Then i configured IDEA to
> use this CVS.exe to execute my CVS commands.

Also, what is your CVSROOT set to?  What is the contents of your .cvsrc
(on both the client and the server)?  What is the value of $CVS_RSH?
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu