request: new official Cygwin RXVT build with enable-256-color

Olaf Föllinger Olaf.Foellinger@sesa.de
Mon Feb 16 12:30:00 GMT 2004

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 12:00:42PM -0800, ccasey@digipen.edu wrote:
> From the RXVT changelog:
>
> 2.7.10 to 2.7.11
> \-----------------------------------
> Geoff Wing <gcw@pobox.com> et al.
> [...]	added 256 colour support for Cygwin [...]
>
> I had no problems building rxvt from cvs a couple of days ago with the 256
> color support enabled.  It runs great; the colors make for some really
> pretty apps.
> Here's the configure command I used:
>
> ./configure --enable-utmp --enable-wtmp --enable-lastlog \
>  --enable-rxvt-scroll \
>  --enable-next-scroll --enable-xterm-scroll --enable-frills \
>  --enable-linespace --enable-mousewheel --enable-keepscrolling \
>  --enable-old-selection --enable-transparency \
>  --x-libraries=`pwd`/W11/lib \
>  --x-includes=`pwd`/W11/lib \
>  --with-x \
>  --enable-languages --with-encoding=noenc \
>  --enable-256-color \
>  --disable-graphics \
>  --disable-menubar \
>  CFLAGS="-O -g -W -I`pwd`/W11" \
>  LDFLAGS="-mwindows -Wl,--subsystem,console" \
>  DLIB=`pwd`/W11/wrap/rxvt_res.o

I have problems with this command: It ends up with

config.status: error: cannot find input file: autoconf/config.h.in

maybe it's a problem with the .prebuild script:

$ ./.prebuild
autoheader --include=autoconf autoconf/configure.in
autoheader: `configure.ac' or `configure.in' is required
chmod: getting attributes of `autoconf/config.h.in': No such file or
directory  autoconf --include=autoconf autoconf/configure.in > configure

After all I'm not very experienced with these tools. Can you help me or
make a binary version available for download ?

Gruss Olaf Föllinger

--
Olaf Föllinger
Berater