Cygwin Mailing list

Gareth Pearce tilps@probablyprime.net
Tue Feb 17 14:59:00 GMT 2004

> While I do not claim any kind of authority, could I suggest perhaps a)
> being a little nicer to newbies (it isn't that hard really) and b) if
> you feel the need for a post without any useful content (perhaps just
> saying "search the archives") to send it just to the author of the mail
> in question?

Heh I'm sick, guess I shouldn't be replying to email messages.

I actually didn't mean to send that email, since Larry had sent a 'nicer'
reply already. But I knocked my finger on the table edge as I slid my mouse
to the file menu and got the send button instead.  But given the fact he/she
followed up with an SFU reprisal immediately afterwards, which was judged
offtopic last time and this time consisted purely of a copy paste with No
content whatsoever), I'm not feeling all that guilty right now.

However by responding to this, I'm being just as bad, since this kind of
thread is Way old hat.

Gareth