w32api-2.5 <GL/glu.h> missing GLU_ERROR definition.

Brian Ford ford@vss.fsi.com
Thu Feb 19 17:37:00 GMT 2004

Not sure if you've seen this yet or not, but I thought I'd close the
thread.  Fixed in current cvs by:

2004-02-19  Danny Smith  <dannysmith at users dot sourceforge dot net>

        * include/Gl/glu (GLU_ERROR): Define.
        Thanks to Philip Lamb  <phil at rave dot co dot nz>

--
Brian Ford
Senior Realtime Software Engineer