new cygwin window from script?

linux dr. usenet@haughtmail.com
Sun Feb 22 02:43:00 GMT 2004

Sorry if this is a repost... didn't seem to post through nntp.

I'm trying to generate a new cygwin window in XP/2000, from within a tcsh
script in a current cygwin window.  How do I create a NEW window (as if I
clicked the cygwin icon on the desktop) as opposed to a new shell within the
same window?  Running tcsh from the DOS/Windows command line creates a new
window, as desired.  However, from within cygwin, just creates a new tcsh, not
a new window.  Can anyone help?  Thanks!