new cygwin window from script?

Reid Thompson reid.thompson@ateb.com
Sun Feb 22 09:16:00 GMT 2004

alternatively, add something along the line of this to your .bashrc (
remove or modify the parameters to suit/match your environment).  Then,
you can call newterm from your script.

alias newterm="rxvt.exe -sr -sl 2500 -name $HOSTNAME:$PWD  -fn \"Courier
    New-16\" -geometry 80x25 -sb -bg midnightblue -e bash --rcfile
/home/rthompso/.bashrc &"