Snapshot 20040221: make hangs on XP

Volker Quetschke quetschke@scytek.de
Wed Feb 25 23:18:00 GMT 2004

>> And, just for completeness, I built and ran a CVS version from about
>> an hour ago, and it has not failed yet (350 iterations).  So, maybe
>> someone already fixed this problem after Feb21.
>
> No, not for me. I'm using the same version, see my other mail, but it
> seems very hard to trigger the problem.
>
> I tried to use "uname" instead of sleep 1. This doesn't seem to
> fail either (752 iterations).
Boom. Error after 832 runs.

$ ./u.sh > freezeU.out
make: *** wait: Interrupted system call.  Stop.
make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....
Failed after 832 runs

Volker

--
PGP/GPG key  (ID: 0x9F8A785D)  available  from  wwwkeys.de.pgp.net
key-fingerprint 550D F17E B082 A3E9 F913  9E53 3D35 C9BA 9F8A 785D