Control-c not working in rxvt (for exiting jboss server)

Chuck Irvine crirvine@everestkc.net
Sat Feb 28 21:20:00 GMT 2004

Dave,

I tried changing the jboss startup script to use "/usr/bin/bash" instead
of "/bin/sh" and that worked pretty well. When I hit control-c, the
jboss server does shut down. However, the normal logging sent to
standard out showing the progress of the shutdown does not come through.
Not sure what to make of that - maybe it's doing a "kill -9"? Still,
right now, I deem this an improvement.

I'm a little hesitant to go to the latest snapshot since I rely on
cygwin for many things. Do you think it is as safe as the current
version?

Jboss comes with a shutdown script. I just wanted the convenience of
shutting down via control-c.

Thanks for your help.

Chuck