Issue with rxvt

borota@softhome.net borota@softhome.net
Sun Feb 29 07:00:00 GMT 2004

What about trying?:

rxvt -e bash

Greg
__________________________
Issue with rxvt

   * From: "Jonathan E. Brickman" <jbrickman at joshuacorps dot org>
   * To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
   * Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 23:06:38 -0600
   * Subject: Issue with rxvt

About eighteen months ago, running WinME, I used to be able to use RXVT
under Cygwin; but with the latest version of Cygwin and rxvt et al., it's
not working -- no matter what I try, the rxvt window comes up, but the
terminal-control codes don't set colors and such, but show up as backslashed
code groups. Anyone have something I can try? I have already tried several
TERM variable settings.

J.E.B.