Updated: man-1.5k-2

Steve Kelem s_kelem@pacbell.net
Mon Jan 12 07:19:00 GMT 2004

No, it's set to "/bin/less -is".  I changed it to -isrR, but that didn't
change the display.
But that info led me to find that my environment variable PAGER was set
to "less".
After changing it to "less -isrR", man is working!  This should be in a
FAQ somewhere,
as I've have PAGER set to "less" for years without a problem.  I'm not
sure what changed...

Thanks for your help!
Steve