A month worth of developers time available for cygwin.

Ronald Landheer-Cieslak blytkerchan@users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jan 13 14:42:00 GMT 2004

The most recent thread I've found on the subject dates back from 2001 and
starts at http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2001-03/msg00170.html.
I'm reading the thread now (well.. during coffee breaks - I'm not off the
job quite yet). If this is not the thread I should be looking at, please
feel free to point me in the right direction..

rlc

On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 07:03:04PM -0500, Charles Wilson wrote:
> Christopher Faylor wrote:
>
> >Otherwise, I can't think of a specific thing to point at and say "Work on
> >that".
> >Maybe serial support?
>
> Perhaps Robert has some open issues in setup?  (wishlist: rpm/dpkg
> support in setup -- this is a very difficult task; search ml archives
> for an outline of the synchonization issues...)
>
> --
> Chuck
>

> --

	Two brothers, Mort and Bill, like to sail.  While Bill has a great
deal of experience, he certainly isn't the rigger Mort is.