Out of date mirror: cygwin.mirrors.pair.com (Not updated since October)

Harold L Hunt II huntharo@msu.edu
Tue Jan 13 16:44:00 GMT 2004

The cygwin.mirrors.pair.com mirror is woefully out of date: it has not
been updated since last October.  For example, check the XFree86-xserv
directory, it lists -20 as the most recent release (from October) when
there have been 20 more releases since then (-40 is the most recent):

http://cygwin.mirrors.pair.com/release/XFree86/XFree86-xserv/

I assume that someone else on the project takes care of this... I don't
know all of the places to remove a dead mirror from.

Harold