[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.5.6-1

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Mon Jan 19 19:13:00 GMT 2004

Barry,

It's also possible you had some Cygwin program (or service) running while
you updated, so cygwin1.dll was in use and setup wasn't able to overwrite
it.  Look in /var/log/setup.log for "Scheduled reboot replacement"...  If
it's present, reboot, and cygwin1.dll will get updated.  HTH,
	Igor
P.S. Please make sure your mailer doesn't quote raw e-mail addresses in
replies -- they are food for spam harvesters.

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu