G++ for CygWin

Dylan Cuthbert dylan@q-games.com
Wed Jan 28 11:48:00 GMT 2004

You don't need to reintall cygwin, just run the setup program again (which
is a package manager) and select the G++ package in the developer group.
(gnu separated out its frontend from its backend with v3.3)

There are lots of messages in this newsgroup that also tell you this exact
same info, I suggest looking first ;-)

--
Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.