cat /proc/registry/HKEY_PERFOMANCE_DATA/@ hangs

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Tue Jul 20 00:25:00 GMT 2004

I don't think it matters.  I get the same exact results with both sh and
bash in any one of the cmd window, xterm, or rxvt.  FWIW, the output below
was with cmd/bash.  You *are* trying the latest snapshot, right?

I'm not sure I understand what "there are no problems -- it just echos
what I typed if it can't access what I want" means, either.  The point is
that it's *supposed* to be able to access that registry key.
	Igor
P.S. <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR>.

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/