Selecting packages in setup

Jani tiainen redetin@luukku.com
Sun Jul 25 19:15:00 GMT 2004

Recently I wanted to install Cygnome2 packages, and noticed that you
can't install them simultaenously with rest of Cygwin - problem is that
you can't really tell from packages which comes from which server - in
my case there was GTK2 packages from Cygwin distribution that were
installed instead wanted Cygnome2 packages - and nothing really worked.

It would be handy to see in selection from where package is going to be
downloaded/installed it would ease up things a little bit.

--

Jani Tiainen