Installing expect from sources and problem with tclconfig

Ariel Burbaickij ariel.burbaickij@gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 10:18:00 GMT 2004

Hello dear maling list memebers,

I have following situation with installation of expect from
sources: while trying to configure the package I get
the error tcl config not found, even though I provide
the explicit reference to the location of the tclConfig.sh
file, which is present even twice on the system in lib
and /usr/lib directory,  by means of -with-tclconfig switch.
Why do I want to do it? I would like to port android package
to the cygwin, first for personal use and then surely also
for everyone and for this I need to have expectk (which
is broken in first place but we will see). So how I can
amend the situation.

With Best Regards
Ariel Burbaickij