Clarifications RE original qustions posted in : How to configure Korn shell (having MKS installed) for the latest Cygwin version (just rec ently downloaded)?

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Fri Jul 30 16:11:00 GMT 2004

Alex,

Please make sure your mailer respects the Reply-To header -- I set it for
a reason.  Also, <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR>.  Thanks.

Secondly, asking people to help you use Cygwin to later use a "competing"
product is bordering off-topic for this list.  However, I would be
surprised if the Linux kernel didn't build in the ksh environment.  Unless
the configure scripts contain some bash-isms, it should just work.
	Igor

--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"Happiness lies in being privileged to work hard for long hours in doing
whatever you think is worth doing."  -- Dr. Jubal Harshaw