Seeking up-to-date Release Information for latest Cygwin versions

sevenrider@express56.com sevenrider@express56.com
Tue Jun 1 03:34:00 GMT 2004

I have been looking through the documentation
and I have not been able to find any recent
information about what changes are in new
versions of Cygwin and how they differ from
previous versions. The latest such information
I can find is in the README file in the package
cygwin-doc and it ends at version B20.1

In case I am not clear, what I am looking for
is a summary of what is new in each subsequent
version (or major version), in the same style
as this page for the latest Java release:

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/docs/relnotes/features.html

To glean this information from the cygwin-announce
archives seems as if it would be very time-consuming.
But I would be glad to do it if there is no other
way, please advise

Thanks

-- Joseph Rosenzweig