[Legal] copyright assignment - pain

Christopher Faylor cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com
Mon Jun 7 04:19:00 GMT 2004

On Mon, Jun 07, 2004 at 05:16:08AM +0200, Bas van Gompel wrote:
>[multiple recipients: cygwin mailing-list + Rose Naftaly at RedHat]
>Note: This is legal stuff, many of you may want to skip this mail...

Good advice.

>In <url:http://cygwin.com/contrib.html> it says to ask questions on
>to send questions to R. Naftaly. Hence this (b)cc'd message.

There is no reason to send legal questions here.  This list will not
resolve your grievances.  Contacting the person in the contrib link
is the correct way to do this.

Lets not discuss this here any further.  There is no reason to subject
the cygwin mailing list to Red Hat specific legal questions.  We don't
need a bunch of IANAL's wasting bandwidth with their expert legal
opinions.
--
Christopher Faylor			spammer? ->	aaaspam@sourceware.org
Cygwin Co-Project Leader				aaaspam@duffek.com