Cannot ssh: "Connection reset by peer" error when connecting

Morche Matthias Matthias.Morche@P7S1Produktion.de
Thu Jun 10 09:04:00 GMT 2004

ssh never worked for me if the private key file was set be to readable by everyone...
Did You start sshd with debugging, did You have a look into /var/log/sshd.log?