Unable to open files including Korean names

GARY VANSICKLE g.r.vansickle@worldnet.att.net
Sun Jun 13 06:04:00 GMT 2004

> I did some test and found out that ``every file whose path includes
> Korean characters weren't openable.''  Still, I could move arround those
[snip]

I just installed the XP SP2 "preview" or whatever they call it.  One of the
things in the very long list of things it claims to fix is some problem
with... Japanese I think?... filenames.  Perhaps this is in some way related
to that...

> As I remember, there wasn't any problem like this before my update few
> days ago.
[snip]

...or possibly not.

--