how to see all cygrunsrv's? how to see all installed package in shell command?

Igor Pechtchanski pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu
Fri Jun 18 05:23:00 GMT 2004

On Thu, 17 Jun 2004, news.gosonic.com wrote:

> Hi group,
>
> two questions:
>
> 1. How can I see all my cygrunsrv entries?

In Win2k:
My Computer -> Manage -> Services and Applications -> Services

FWIW, I'm thinking of adding a --list option to cygrunsrv, but don't have
time to work on it at the moment, so no ETA.

> 2. How to see all installed packages in shell command.

"cygcheck -c -d".  If you omit the "-d", cygcheck will also check that all
files from each package are present.  This, of course, applies only to
Cygwin packages installed with setup.exe.
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu