Problem to install a crontab

cygwin.20.job@spamgourmet.com cygwin.20.job@spamgourmet.com
Fri Jun 18 18:10:00 GMT 2004

Hi Folks,

this is he first time I try to get a crontab running. I installed the
cron server as I found it in the archive with the following commands

----
  net user cron_server <passwd> /add /yes
  net localgroup <administrators_group_name> cron_server /add
  editrights -a SeAssignPrimaryTokenPrivilege -u cron_server
  editrights -a SeCreateTokenPrivilege -u cron_server
  editrights -a SeIncreaseQuotaPrivilege -u cron_server
  editrights -a SeServiceLogonRight -u cron_server
  mkpasswd -l -u cron_server >> /etc/passwd

For security reasons:
  editrights -a SeDenyInteractiveLogonRight -u cron_server
  editrights -a SeDenyNetworkLogonRight -u cron_server
  editrights -a SeDenyRemoteInteractiveLogonRight -u cron_server

And then create a cron service using that account:
  cygrunsrv -I cron -p /usr/sbin/cron -a -D -u cron_server -w <passwd>
net user cron_server <passwd> /add /yes
  net localgroup <administrators_group_name> cron_server /add
  editrights -a SeAssignPrimaryTokenPrivilege -u cron_server
  editrights -a SeCreateTokenPrivilege -u cron_server
  editrights -a SeIncreaseQuotaPrivilege -u cron_server
  editrights -a SeServiceLogonRight -u cron_server
  mkpasswd -l -u cron_server >> /etc/passwd

For security reasons:
  editrights -a SeDenyInteractiveLogonRight -u cron_server
  editrights -a SeDenyNetworkLogonRight -u cron_server
  editrights -a SeDenyRemoteInteractiveLogonRight -u cron_server

And then create a cron service using that account:
  cygrunsrv -I cron -p /usr/sbin/cron -a -D -u cron_server -w <passwd>
----
I have the problem to install a crontab.

$ crontab ~/bin/crontab
chown: Invalid argument

I don't know why chown is complaining that he get an Invalid argument,

Regards

    Franz