Cygwin DVD Distribution

Robert Pendell shinji257@gmail.com
Mon Jun 28 21:31:00 GMT 2004

That is completely understandable.  I already planned such as I have a
shell account on a local system to run most anything I want (pending
it isn't a resource hog).  Thanks for you response though.  I wanted
to make sure it would be alright and that it wouldn't infringe on the
GPL at all or anything.

--
Robert Pendell
shinji257@gmail.com