read(): varblk tape records...(& Fix for : read())

Jason Winter jasonwinter@hotmail.com
Sat Mar 6 13:13:00 GMT 2004

Hi Corinna,

When you do get a working tape drive, here is an example of read making the
next write 'go bad'...

Fixed Blocks... which I don't use...  (Use a parameter on testtape.exe to
test both cases.)
Jason.
ps. Why did it get a protection-fault? maybe it's the cygwin1.dll snapshot,
but I only get it with *that* example where the API is failing.

What's your house worth? Click here to find out:
http://www.ninemsn.realestate.com.au