[DotGNU]PNet 0.6.4 - Windows package

Earnie Boyd earnie@users.sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 18 15:14:00 GMT 2004

Ok, now that we understand one another, perhaps you can make
arrangements to distribute the packages via the cygwin installation.
I'm sure someone on the cygwin list will gladly help you in the task.

Earnie

http://www.mingw.org
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mingw
https://sourceforge.net/donate/index.php?user_id=15438