g77 (new), Windows XP Professional, CALL System(Command, Status), directory.

Lars Steinke lars.steinke@tu-clausthal.de
Sat Mar 20 20:13:00 GMT 2004


Hello,

      call system('cmd.exe /c cls')

works! Thank you Dave!

Now I have a new problem with 'call system':
I wolud like to start a batch-file named '1.bat'.
1.bat and my program are in the same directory (C:\test).

      call system('1.bat')
      pause
      end

Error-message:

1.bat: not found

If i add the directory to the PATH:

PATH=%PATH%;C:\test

it works, but normally the current directory should be scanned, also if it is not in the PATH...?


If I try to start my program from the cygwin-shell (current directory is the directory where the program is saved) i get the following error-message:

bash: a.exe: command not found

This is no 'call system'-problem, but mayby there is a correllation.


Thank you very much, Lars.


Attachment: check.txt (cygcheck)


-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: check.txt
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/attachments/20040320/ba597e2f/attachment.txt>
-------------- next part --------------
--
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/


More information about the Cygwin mailing list