sshd problems

Philippe Ciaravola vola@cs.mcgill.ca
Mon Mar 22 18:43:00 GMT 2004

Hello,

I am new to this list, so I apologies if this issue has been addressed
before.

I just installed cygwin 1.5.9.1 on a windows 2000 machine.  Setup sshd
with keys (for logon without passwords) as a service.  Everything
_appears_ to work correctly: I can login to the machine without having
to type my password.  Most commands work properly (ex: ls, cd, mkdir,
etc).  For some reason, the output of a single application (pcounter)
does not appear to the screen (unless I pass 3 arguments to the
command, in which case the command works fine).  If I remove the ssh
keys and login from/to the same machine (and login by typing my
password), then the command works fine.

I'm at a loss and don't know what to try to resolve this problem.

Thank you for your help,

Phil