Just updated Cygwin and can't make with g++ command not found

warrenmcneely@harbornet.com warrenmcneely@harbornet.com
Thu Mar 25 07:14:00 GMT 2004

Thanks Larry

Could you list the files for the Cygwin Supported editor and some of the
other incidentals.

Maybe I will have room on my drive to defrag when done.

Warren