[OT] RE: How to set the colors of terminfo's standout mode?

Dave Korn dk@artimi.com
Tue May 4 17:57:00 GMT 2004

  Then what's this, if not an answer?

> Mr. Korn,
>
> You couldn't take a hint to move the argument to a private
> conversation

  Heh.  Alejandro sent me a sarcastic off-list email, the gist of which was
that comments about "remedial english lessons" are sensible and helpful
contributions to the list, but anything that I say is sarcasm, bad and
wrong.  I sent a private reply back to him, but tricked him into thinking I
had Cc'd the list with a reply that quoted his private mail.  Hence this
little emotional outburst.

 IJM.

> sarcastic, efforts that, for as long as I have being a
> witness, end in
> insult and philandering.

  You don't know what that word means, or you wouldn't have used it there.
I still think you aren't in any position to offer remedial english lessons
to anyone.

> I shall ask that you desist of sending private email. I have
> no interest in
> having any kind of exchange with you after your public display of
> uncivilized behavior.

  I have no problem with that.  I won't even reply to your public mails
anymore either; for the sake of peace and quiet on the list I'll just put
you straight into my kf.  HTH.

    cheers,
      DaveK