cygwin Digest 13 May 2004 06:31:19 -0000 Issue 3579

Allen H. Nugent a.nugent@unsw.edu.au
Sat May 15 05:10:00 GMT 2004

No disrespect intended, please, but this looks like an installation issue,
to me.

During my recent cygwin upgrade, Setup removed all traces of Xwin from my
system -- without prompting me. I now see that the Xwin files are all
identified as "Removed package" on the cygwin website. Where does that
leave me?

Perhaps this really is a question for the xfree list, but it is odd that I
can't find a mention of this business in their archives!

 >From: Christopher Faylor
 >
 >cygwin-xfree cygwin com is the place to discuss Xwindows.  I'm
 >redirecting this thread there.
 >
 >cgf

Allen H. Nugent
Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering
University of New South Wales
Sydney NSW 2052 Australia
Tel: +61 2 9385 3916 Fax: +61 2 9663 2108