xemacs shell problem

Levent Yilmaz sly5+gmane@pitt.edu
Tue May 18 07:59:00 GMT 2004

Dave,

As a beginner Xemacs-user with hardly any understanding of lisp (yet) I
have to make sure that I understand it correctly. You suggest that I should,
- Type "M-x eval-expression"
- Type "(setq process-connection-type nil) [return]"
- Observe that Minibuffer displays: "nil"
- Type "M-x shell"
- Execute the (darn) console program

Unfortunately the problem remains. :-(

- Levent