[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: cygwin-1.5.10-2

philippe.torche(no_spam) "philippe.torche(no_spam)"@jle.ch
Thu May 27 15:47:00 GMT 2004

Good work,

But still have race problems with multi-cpu engine.

Run my "run_t.sh", which runs 5 "t.sh". And see if the 5 output log
(t_1.log, t_2.log, ...) still grows. After a short period of time (< 10
sec) one or more process sleeps.

Another point, with one-cpu engine, if I'm typing CTRL-C then running
run_t.sh, I've receive sometimes (> 1/2) two different errors :
1. One or more : C:\cygwin\usr\local\bin\bash.exe (1348): *** fork:
can't reserve memory for stack 0x30000 - 0x230000, Win32 error 487
2. One or more : See GPF.png (bug in basename maybe)

Yes I known, you don't have multi-cpu engine !
But for all, keep in mind that *cygwin don't like multi-cpu engine* !

Have a nice day, Philippe.