Win32::API perl module

Reini Urban rurban@x-ray.at
Sat Nov 6 13:25:00 GMT 2004

Jason Pearce schrieb:
> This worked a treat Reini, thanks very much for your help.
> I need this on several machines at work, so I will package it up in a
> tar.bz2 for use with setup.exe. Once tested I'll post it back here.

Well packaging is easy, but IMHO not before enabling W32 Callbacks.
Otherwise I would have proposed it by myself.

But if people want it without callbacks I could propose it.

BTW: I'd rather prefer pmoore's FFI or the C-DynaLib-0.55, which work
like a charm with w32 and cdecl callbacks and don't use such a horrible
and MSVC-only aldo-style hack.
Or any other libffi or ffcall based FFI solution, which can be used for
Win32::API callbacks.

--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/