Entry point not found
Larry Hall
lh-no-personal-replies-please@cygwin.com
Mon Nov 22 21:45:00 GMT 2004
At 04:23 PM 11/22/2004, you wrote:
>All,
>
>I'm running cygwin on my win 2000 PC and
>I keep getting the following pop-up error when compiling a bunch of C++
>code
>that I know other people compile fine on their cygwin/win 2000 machines.
>
>Cc1plus.exe - Entry point not found
> The procedure entry point putc_unlocked could not be locked
>in
> the dynamic link library cygwin1.dll.
>
>Any one seen this?
You have more than 1 'cygwin1.dll' on your system or you did not reboot after
your last install with 'setup.exe' when you were told to.
--
Larry Hall http://www.rfk.com
RFK Partners, Inc. (508) 893-9779 - RFK Office
838 Washington Street (508) 893-9889 - FAX
Holliston, MA 01746
--
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list