Request for a version/ revision/ release number for the whole Cygwin release/ distribution

Andrew DeFaria Andrew@DeFaria.com
Mon Oct 4 18:17:00 GMT 2004

Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:

>> How many people have heard The Two Rules of Customer Service?
>>
>> 1. The customer is always right.

The customer is indeed *NOT* always right but the trick is usually to
make them *think* there always right.

>> 2. When the customer is wrong, refer to rule #1.
>
> Everybody. How many have worked with actual customers and found out
> that their reputed infallability is vastly overestimated?
>
> More to the point: How much did you pay for that Cygwin there? $0?
> Then you ain't a customer.

The best answer to this WRT most Open Source is: If you are dissatisfied
with the application then I suggest that you take it back for a *FULL*
refund! ;-)
--
Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?