Help disconnecting SSH sessions

overbored overbored@overbored.net
Mon Oct 4 21:36:00 GMT 2004

I would like to disconnect an SSH session. My sshd is set up as a
Windows service (with the help of cygrunsrv). I am also currently logged
in via SSH, so I'd like to kill another specific SSH session (I know
where I'm logged in from). 'w' shows the two connections - my current
one and the other one (to be killed). I just don't know how to proceed
from here on out. ps doesn't list the processes, and using tasklist, I
have no way of associating which sshd corresponds to which connection
(and in fact it looks like there are three sshd's...I'm guessing the one
with the lowest PID is the service, which spawns the other sshd's). Any
hints? Thanks in advance.