How to make setup not look for external mirrors

bertrand marquis bertrand.marquis@sysgo.com
Wed Oct 6 08:09:00 GMT 2004

Hello,

	there is an option to the setup in command line specifying the mirror
site, perhaps could you try that.

see http://sources.redhat.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2003-03/msg00526.html for
more info.

bertrand