latest snapshot changes -- unison/openssh

Christopher Faylor cgf-no-personal-reply-please@cygwin.com
Mon Oct 11 18:44:00 GMT 2004

On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 10:55:30AM -0700, Karl M wrote:
>The Oct 10 snapshot makes no change for the unison/openssh hang. I didn't
>expect it to, but as CGF askes for "me too"s, I thought this worth sending.

No, I would not expect this change to actually cause something that
wasn't working to start working.  I would expect it to either make
something faster or break something.  But, yes, thanks for any data at
this point.

I would like to test this on Windows Me, but the vmware setup that I use
to check this has stopped accepting the shift key, which makes it hard
to get much done.  Once I rectify this problem, I will check Windows Me.
I suspect that it probably will have problems with this change.

cgf