inetd is unable to accept incoming connections when started as service on WinXP SP1

mliberi@iol.it mliberi@iol.it
Wed Oct 13 16:00:00 GMT 2004

Igor,

thank you for quick replying.

I read the page following the link you gave me. It addresses another problem.

When I run 'inetd' from command line (bash) all works fine. That means there is
 not a configuration problem.
The key information is that 'inetd' refuses ALL incoming connections when
started as a service, no port is reachable.
I think there's a problem with 'accept' system call.

Michele Liberi