We have a hacker

Bobby McNulty chris81@bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 1 05:31:00 GMT 2004

Gary R. Van Sickle wrote:

>[um... snip]
>

>>on my own. I bought every one of those computers. The VIC,
>>the 128, the Amiga, The Tandy, the 286, the 386, the Compaq
>>Presario and now an HP.
>>

>1.  So *YOU* are the other guy who bought a C-128!  I knew I wasn't the only
>one!
>2.  What in blazes are you talking about?

Someone's been watching me. I caught on to one in Millbrook, Alabama. My
youngest brother. The other is in Montgomery, Alabama. Look at headers
sometime, and you can tell where the message are coming from. My friend
pointed me out to one. It was sending email using my actual encoded
account address from the server. But the address of the machine sending
it was in Montgomery, not Millbrook, and it was not on Bell south, but
Charter. It sent a message to a guy named Hiratch Ford in North
Carolina. What made my friend suspicious of these fraudulent email was
that one was supposedly coming from the system administrator at his
place. He is his own system administrator, and would have not needed to
write that email.
He uses Linux for email. Which I suppose I should too.
Gotta go.
I'm going to get Linux, at least on ISO.
Bobby