OpenSSH on windows Problem

hassani guideveloper123@hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 06:47:00 GMT 2004

Hello,
I am planning to use OPENSSH in my COMMMERCIAL project for custom SFTP
support on WINDOWS operating system. I have couple of queries regarding
that.

1. Is it necessary to use cygwin1.dll after i compile the OpenSSH source.
Does portable version of openssh require cygwin1.dll during execution. Does
OpenSSH use cygwin source code. What else from cygwin is required for
OpenSSH usage except cygwin1.dll.

2. If cygwin1.dll is a must then according to gpl(know little of it uptill
now) do i have to open my source code. OpenSSH is already open source and i
will be using OpenSSH source code in my application.

Waiting for an urgent reply.

Thank You.