openldap 2.2.15-2

Robert Schmidt rschm@broadpark.no
Fri Sep 3 22:18:00 GMT 2004

Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> On Fri, 3 Sep 2004, Robert Schmidt wrote:
>>I have problems running openldap 2.2.15-2 (cygwin is up-to-date as of this
>>moment).
>
> You have minires-0.97-1 installed.  The latest version is 0.98-3.  Try
> upgrading to it.  The API has apparently changed between the versions,
> though the library is not versioned (this is arguably a packaging bug).

I got that far an hour later, but the problem persists.

minires              0.98-3             OK

I've also reinstalled openldap, openldap-devel and minires, and
rebooted.  Now I've reverted back to minires 0.97-1.

Thanks for the patient pointers on "cygcheck-iquette".  I've been using
cygwin since the B1x's - I can't imagine a life on Windows without it.
It's only now I've started consuming the mailing lists, though... :-)

>>[... hundreds more files missing in *.new ...]
>>apache               1.3.29-2           Incomplete
 > Apache packaging is very "cygcheck -c"-unfriendly...

Well, I should have pointed out that I removed those folders myself... :-)

Cheers,
Rob