1.5.11: execvp bug (XP)

Isaac Foraker isaac.foraker@xilinx.com
Tue Sep 7 23:55:00 GMT 2004

As stated in my original post, I renamed make.exe to gmake.exe to avoid
a name conflict with Opus make (also named make.exe).  So,
gmake.exe==Cygwin make.exe.  My environment is somewhat customized
because I have a lot of different build requirements depending on the
project I am working on.

Renaming gmake back to make gives the same result.

#which make
/usr/bin/make

#make
perl foo.pl