win95 pipe problems -- report + testcase + patch

Gary R. Van Sickle g.r.vansickle@worldnet.att.net
Fri Sep 10 02:47:00 GMT 2004

[snip]
> > :  nudge our legal department again.
> >
> > I'll be waiting. (This will give me more time to test
> readdir_r, once
> > I decide how to keep accesses separate.)
>
> Sic.

I think you mean "Ditto" there Corinna. "Sic" is used when you're quoting
something that's erroneous or misspelled, but you want to convey that you
didn't make the error when transcribing the quote:

"Blah bl-blah blah blha (sic) blah blah."

I think it's Latin for "yep, that's what the man said".

--
Gary R. Van Sickle