ERB in Ruby1.8 in Cygwin Install

Dosu Mahat prayash23@hotmail.com
Fri Sep 10 07:20:00 GMT 2004

I have reinstalled Cygwin, selecting Ruby from the optional packages list.
In Cygwin, the Ruby package lists ERB as one of it's components, however
upon installing I get Ruby with other features like Rexml, Runit etc but no
ERB.

I get errors in Ruby when trying to invoke ERB.

Can any one suggest what I can do to fix this problem, which I think is
because ERB libraries are not getting downloaded along with the rest of
Ruby????

thanks