Running cmd programs in cygwin / rxvt

Andrew DeFaria Andrew@DeFaria.com
Tue Sep 21 14:41:00 GMT 2004

Bobby McNulty wrote:

>>> I am learning more and more about Cygwin as I work with it. I learn
>>> from my mistakes. Does he? He needs an attitude adjustment.
>>
>> You should talk about attitude adjustments! All I'm asking for is a
>> work around for a problem when dealing with certain Windows apps
>> under Cygwin. Is this somehow a crime? Lay off the coffee will ya!
>
> I'm caffiene free. My tea is decaffinated, my softdrinks a caffiene
> free. There is no stimulant going on here. This was ordered by my
> doctor eight years ago.

I wonder why...

> Tell you something else too. I've not created anything in four years.

Hmmm... is this something to brag about?

> Avoiding hackers. I am NOT a  person who breaks into other computers.
> Are you?

No and I resent that you imply that I am.

> I seen your picture,

Whoopee!

> I talked to in person.

Really when? (Not that that is at all grammatically correct - I assume
you meant that you talk to me in person)

> I heard you play your guitar.

Really when? (and of what relevance is this to rxvt and ptys?!?)

> What more do you want from me?

How about a little reason, a little proof and a lot less unfounded
accusations?

--
I put instant coffee in my microwave oven and almost went back in time.